Spot the lie:
- There is a squirrel in my attic. And my kids want to keep it.
- Pot holes on my side-street were fixed within days of asking the city to fix them.
- I recently got an email from the chief of police.
- I was the last person to leave a bar last weekend, and the evening ended with my mother getting a black eye.
- I went out for a special coffee today and one of my companions wore no shoes to the café. She was not served.
- I practiced writing my name with my toes today. Just because.