1. Camels apparently poop a lot. And often.
2. The audience is more likely to be injured by a stranger’s two year old wielding a plastic light saber than by the chance of any animals ever getting loose.
3. The chance of acquiring the perfect seat is equally proportionate to the chance of an eight foot tall man sitting directly in front of you and obstructing your perfect view.
4. Apparently if you can wear a skimpy sparkling costume and can walk back and forth across a ring making grandious gestures with your arms, you too can be a circus performer.
5. No circus day is complete without cotton candy. The sugar disolving on your tounge is like the ferry dust to the circus magic.