2) Even if you don’t skate well, if you’re wearing a glamourous scarf it really shouldn’t matter because the other kids who skate better will be watching your scarf and not your feet.
3) ‘Zamboni’ is a very cool word. There are few other places besides a rink that one can use that word.
4) It’s easier to skate with the crowd, but not nearly as adventurous as skating against them.
5) Falling can be hard and cold, but if you laugh at yourself when you do it, things don’t seem nearly so bad.
6) Skating (like life) is all about balance.
7) Even if you feel like you’re just going in circles, sometimes you are making great progress.
8) There is always someone more wobbly than you.
9) When things get really wobbly, your friends can hold you up. Good friends are there waiting to do just that.
10) Cocoa warms your insides even before you drink any.